Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Months Old!

Today Emily is five months old. Last night Eric and I were remembering when we went to the hospital and we both thought that it has felt like over a year since we were there. It is hard to remember life without Emily. We are so thankful for her and enjoy her every day.

She isn't eating food yet, but that day is coming soon. This morning as soon as I got my yogurt out, Emily dropped her toy and reached for the yogurt. This is the first time I have seen her drop something to have what I was eating.









This is my new Aunt Larisa!
Ps. Emily is wearing a 9 month old outfit today. She is growing up so quickly.

3 comments:

justin and marsi said...

i have a couple of them, you are more than welcome to them!

Sarah said...

now if i asked you today, "would you do this again?" what would your answer be. would you still think i am crazy or would you do it all over again for this wonderful bunch of joy that God has given you?

Eric Wentz said...

Yes, I think I would have another baby. I definitely still remember the pain, but Emily is certainly worth it all. We are surely blessed to have her. :)