Sunday, April 19, 2009

A cold

It has been great weather here the last couple of days, but today is cloudy. Because of the wonderful weather, Emily and I have been outside going for walks and just enjoying the sun. Eric had too much sun on Thursday and has a bright head and neck to prove it. He called himself a "red neck" last night. I thought it was funny. :)

Well, today Emily's nose is running like a faucet and she is coughing up a storm. It is so hard to see my little one uncomfortable, but I know that there will be many more times in the years to come.

It's a particularly busy day today. Eric is working until 2pm. I have a baby shower at 2pm, and then Eric goes back to work at 4:30 for a couple of hours. I think this is a forecast of the business of the week.

1 comments:

rdw said...

Sounds like we missed wonderful weather and a wonderful time in Wisconsin by not coming this weekend. I ended up working both Saturday and Sunday 2 pm to 10:30pm. I have some 4-5 stretches of days off coming up - I will have to protect them so we can see you all again. love and miss you all