Monday, July 28, 2008

Painting pictures

Brian and Kristy came to help us paint. Eric and they painted two coats per my request. I played with their daughter, Bekah.

Eric was gracious enough to clean all of the brushes. Thank you!
The baby's room is really light yellow. However, Eric likes it which is very good. Tonight, Eric cleaned the 1/2 of the carpet and he will do the rest tomorrow. Then we can finally move everything back in. I might have trouble getting to the bathroom tonight because the hallway is so full.

The baby seems to be doing well. He is kicking alot. I had an appendage in my rib today. It hurt even after it was moved. I think I'm ready to hold this little one in my arms. I try to remember that it is only one more month. August 28th!


1 comments:

justin and marsi said...

Looks like you guys are getting prepared!! I can't wait to meet this little Wentz baby! You need to post a belly shot!