Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Room!

Wow! It has been several days since I have had a chance to post and I don't even have a baby to keep me busy yet. Many things have happened this week in preperation for our new little one. The walls in the baby's room were washed and painted. Thank you to my Mom, Brian, and Kristy. They were a HUGE help!

Today, Eric set up the crib. He did a great job even without directions. I've put all the bath suff away in the bathroom and opened most of the toys. Now I just need to wash them. The room is definitely starting to look like a baby will live there.

We only have five more weeks left. Please be praying with us that the baby will be growing and healthy. I would also appreciate prayer for the labor. I pray that it is natural and uncomplicated.

ps. I will post pictures when I find the camera. :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Love your new blog. It's great to stay in touch even though I am far away! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby room.