Friday, August 29, 2008

Another new day!

I praise the Lord for another day. This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I have discovered that I need to be busy in order for my days not to drag so today I'm headed to Elkhorn to visit my friend Amy. It's about a 1/2 hour drive so I'm thinking that maybe the labor will begin because I am not so close to the hopsital. :) Isn't that how life happens sometimes.

Baby Wentz has been very quiet during the days, but he/she makes up for it right around bed time. Last night, I thought I had a break dancer in my belly. I even thought that it was moving enough we could catch it on video, but we already had the lights out so no video.

Please continue to pray for Baby as we wait. Please pray for his/her health, safe birth, and that this little one would grow up to love Jesus.

Thanks for reading my blog and writing encouraging comments. It has been fun keeping you all updated. It's very cool to know that someone is reading this. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Eric for sending the link for your blog. I've been thinking about you guys the last couple of days wondering if the baby had come yet. Hang in there, Jessica! The reward is so great! I'll be praying for you.