Sunday, August 24, 2008

God is Good!

Early last week, Eric informed me that he would need to go to Chicago to start his final class at Trinity on Wednesday, August 27th. As you can probably imagine, I was a little worried, but trying to trust that God has everything under control, and my due date isn't until Thursday. Well, today, Eric checked his schedule and the class doesn't start until October! Praise the Lord! He did work it out. Not really as I would have expected, but He is continuing and will continue to take care of us.

Trust. I'm learning that I need to trust in the Lord at ALL times. He has a good plan for me. He loves this baby more than Eric and I do. It's not easy to trust, but God is trustworthy. He has proven Himself over and over. He is God!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!