Sunday, August 24, 2008

No Baby Yet

Well, we are waiting patiently. Eric has put the car seat in his car and I started to pack my bag. I have all the food ready that we are taking to the hospital.

This weekend we have been busy. I went to my uncle's birthday party yesterday with my family, and today Eric and I went to another birthday party for a friend's daughter. We had a good time.

We also visited my dad today. He is doing better although he gets tired really quickly. We are praising the Lord that he is experiencing little pain.

Tomorrow we go to the doctor and she will check to see if I am dialated. I will let you know what we find out.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

FYI---if you choose the route of an epidural...no food until after the birth!

Found that out the hard way!

Good Luck this week...cant wait to hear the news...i will be checking daily!