Monday, August 11, 2008

Only 17 days!

We have been doing well this last week. It's amazing how busy life can be even when you are not working full time. We have been to the church picnic/baptism, (52 people were baptized. It was awesome to see.) a baby shower, a going away party, a welcome home party, and tonight we are headed to a Cedarville reunion.

The baby seems to be doing fine. We are now going to the doctor every Monday. The heart rate last week was 132 beats per min. The doctor, Joi Davis, hasn't estimated on the weight, but I think I will ask her today. Has the baby been moving? YES! I have a hip or something that continues to be in my ribs. I think they might even be bruised. :) Sleeping has also been a challenge. I am up about every 1.5 hours. That makes for a pretty long night. Thankfully, Eric can sleep through all of my moving. I went to the gym this morning with Eric and walked for 25 minutes. I should have been doing this all summer, but I think the summer has disappeared.

We are praying for this baby to arrive in God's timing. Eric and I (along with many others) are looking forward to meeting Baby Wentz soon!

0 comments: