Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Shower on Wednesday!

Abby, my brother Drew's girlfriend, was my gift writer. Thank you so much!
This is the new glider that I will have the privilege of rocking my baby in. Thank you Mom and Grandma!
Kylee, my photographer, took all of these great pictures! Awesome job Kylee!
A lady at my mom's work made the cake. It was excellent! Vanilla & chocolate with fudge in between. :)
These are some of the ladies who came to celebrate the coming of the Wentz baby.

These are newborn outfits. If we have a boy, I will dress him in the red one that says, "Dad's Team." If it is a girl, I might use the yellow one with a duck. I haven't decided yet.

I want to thank all of the ladies who came to the shower. I had a fabulous time! Aunt Dar hosted and prepared the food. Thank you so much! You all have been a blessing.


0 comments: